- Use the talk page to discuss controversial edits such as your blanking of entire sections of this article. Thank you. JuJube (talk) 10:37, 12 April 2008 (UTC)
I am extremely sorry for usong this form of communication.
I am completely unfamiliar with th talk page and had no other option but to post here I have reviewed the page on San Salvador and found it absolutely shocking that a relatively small city like San salvador has a complete section dvoted to air pollution when places such as Mexico City world renownd for its pollution is not even mentioned at all. I think that the city is utterlu missrepresented and would like to bring a more balance approach to the way it is laid our right now. We have beautiful museums, theaters etc that are not even mentioned here
- I know. I lived there for three years. And I think your complaint does have merit. However, they might be better raised in the Mexico City article than here, where the Social Issues section has sources to back it up. JuJube (talk) 11:11, 12 April 2008 (UTC)
- Mexico City was just an example, and I for one do not intend to go into the Mexico City page to bring that up, I was just making the point of a balanced choice of information, in this case for San Salvador
I still think that those issues suchs as crime and pullution have a place on the page, but it seems to me that some people are bent on putting those facts forward without including many other city facts. There are so many other historical, cultural and economic facts that can be added.
How do you think I can proceed to bring a more balanced outlook on this city? Sorry If I came across too abruptly erasing too much information :)
- It would take some work and some references on the web. I'll raise the issue on the talk page and see what happens. If it's nothing, I might think about rewriting the article a bit, but it would be a bit tough for me. JuJube (talk) 11:28, 12 April 2008 (UTC)
- Thank jujube, the truth is that I was born and reised in San Salvador and I know our city has many problems but it looks to me like the entire focus of the info is turning towards the negative aspects which every city has.
Things suchs as poverty, pollutions and crime are mentioned almost everywhere througout the page I frankly think that whole section can be seriouly trimmed .