Start a new talk topic.
Hey! I've been looking at some random pages lately, and I noticed that on a lot of them, you've been tracking down some repeat offenders and serving them a good heap of Internet justice. Thanks for the good work; the average Wikipedian appreciates it.ChristinaGilbert (talk) 08:23, 17 December 2012 (UTC)
I am a convert to Christianity who strives to follow Christ in every way possible. I believe the Jesus lived, died, and was risen on the third day and still lives to this day. I have learned for myself that atheism is not true; I shall not deny my belief, and I am willing to die for Christ.
I desire to ask these things:
1) Do you believe I'm an idiot, or have become deranged, brainwashed, or stupid in anyway?
2) What exactly do you expect to gain out of this life? Will it be worth anything?
- 1) I really don't know much about you, so I can't say. You going to Brigham Young University suggests that at the very least you've apparently tried to insulate yourself from dissenting opinions.
- 2) I expect to gain knowledge, friendship, and occasional joy from this life. When my life is over, hopefully I will have left the world a slightly better place for my being in it. But I get to decide the worth of my life, no one else.
- I don't hand out my email address to random strangers, not to mention I'm moving today so I'll be busy. If you truly want to discuss this with me, join ReligionForums.org and I'll be there as soon as my Internet connection is back up (possibly a week or two, though I might log on from a friend's house occasionally while I'm waiting). I go by HiEv there, same as here. -- HiEv 09:32, 28 February 2014 (UTC)