Why do we have so few engineers as Wikipedians?
I am trying to understand why there are so few Wikipedians who are graduate engineers. Once I get a grasp on that, perhaps I may be able to formulate some ideas on how to attract more experienced engineers to become Wikipedians. It would be very helpful if you would respond to these a few questions:
- Are you a university graduate engineer?
- Please indicate in which of these engineering disciplines you obtained your degree:
- Aeronautical or aerospace engineering
- Bioengineer or biological engineering
- Chemical engineering
- Civil engineering
- Electrical engineering
- Environmental engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Petroleum engineering
- In what year did you obtain your degree?
- What attracted you to participate in Wikipedia?
If you would rather not respond at all, that's fine also. Regards, - mbeychok 04:28, 4 May 2006 (UTC)