Speedy deletion nomination of Aastha Mohapatra
I wanted to let you know that I just tagged Aastha Mohapatra for deletion, because the article doesn't clearly say why the subject is important enough to be included in an encyclopedia.
If you feel that the article shouldn't be deleted and want more time to work on it, you can contest this deletion, but please don't remove the speedy deletion tag from the top.
You can leave a note on my talk page if you have questions. R!j!n (talk) 08:08, 7 January 2014 (UTC)
- Regarding Speedy Deletion
- Hello, Kunlu005. Thank you for helping to build Wikipedia-- the world's largest free content encyclopedia.
- I'm sorry, but this has been deleted as meeting one or more of the Categories for Speedy Deletion.
- Generally, articles are speedily deleted when there is no assertion of significance or they fall into things to avoid or what Wikipedia is not.
- Wikipedia is an encyclopedia-- subjects must meet notability guidelines with reliable sources providing verifiable information. That generally means someone unconnected with the subject needs to have written a great deal about the subject.
- Sometimes articles are deleted because they contain content copyrighted elsewhere. Such content can be used as a source of information, but the content here must be completely rewritten from scratch.
- Some articles contain material written in a promotional tone. These must often be written from scratch. They are vigorously deleted.
- Any content that is negative in tone and unsourced or which is disparaging will also be vigorously deleted.
- Any deficiencies with notability, sourcing, or things to avoid should be remedied before reposting as they can lead to repeated deletions.
- For test edits, click Kunlu005/sandbox
- If you want to try again, please use the Article Wizard to guide you through the creation process.
- You may find this tool useful: Google custom search
If you have verifiable information from reliable sources that show subject does meet notability requirements Let me know.
CONTENT IN ARTICLES NEEDS TO BE RELIABLY SOURCED.
Dlohcierekim 08:36, 7 January 2014 (UTC)