reply to Goethean
I've never done this before. do I reply to you on my (this) section, or yours?
- Usually, you reply on my page, and I reply on yours. That way, we are each alerted in turn to new messages. Some editors prefer to reply on their own talk page, however.
- I created the Kripal article. The history of the article is available by hitting the "history" tab at the top of the article. Prior to my creation of the article, the text existed within the Ramakrishna article, which caused some conflict. — goethean ॐ 22:58, 23 March 2006 (UTC)
- I forgot to mention -- you can (and should) sign your comments with four tildes: ~~~~. This makes the software insert your username after your comments.
- I haven't read Kripal's book, although I would like to. (I haven't even read the Gospel of Ramakrishna!) So I don't have a strong opinion about him. I am an American interested in Hinduism, and although I can definitely appreciate the re-sexing aspect of the psychoanalytic interpretation, I can also appreciate that that is extremely offensive to lots of Indians, many of whom are quite Victorian. I try to maintain an integral approach to spirituality and religion that is neither dogmatic nor dismissive. — goethean ॐ 23:12, 23 March 2006 (UTC)
- You must include a "Notes section at the bottom of the page with an html element in it.