About reverted edit in Yugoslavia
- You had no sourcing
- There were dozens of resistance movements, choosing one is WP:UNDUE
- The article is chronological
- We have a specific section on resistance movements.
- We don't really discuss the Polish resistance, only the massive single-instance rebellions near the end of the war since they were inexorably tied to the Soviet advance
- The numbers you use are relatively low (< 100,000) when there were conflicts at the time that involved millions of soldiers.
That said, if you can provide a source stating that Yugoslavia was the most potent or formidable resistance movement, I see no problem with giving them special mention in the resistance movements section. Please take it to the talk page first though. Oberiko (talk) 01:43, 13 June 2008 (UTC)
Hi. In Embarcadero Delphi, you recently added a link to the disambiguation page ADO (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.