Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Mookambika wild life sanctury is in the southern state of Karnataka in India.
- It was established in 1974 and it covers 370.37km.
- The sanctury lies in the Western Ghats in Udupi district of Karnataka.
- The sactury has good road connectivity from Kundapura, Byndoor, Shimoga.
- The sanctury has fauna like tiger, leopard, dhole, jackal,deer, common langur, king cobra etc.
- Jungle myna, Great Indian Hornnbill,Red vented bulbul, Magpie robin, Tailor Bird, Purple sunbird etc.