Your GA nomination of St Mary's Church, Reculver
The article St Mary's Church, Reculver you nominated as a good article has passed ; see Talk:St Mary's Church, Reculver for comments about the article. Well done! If the article has not already been on the main page as an "In the news" or "Did you know" item, you can nominate it to appear in Did you know. Message delivered by Legobot, on behalf of Eric Corbett -- Eric Corbett (talk) 19:01, 23 May 2015 (UTC)
A page you started (Hatch bell foundry) has been reviewed!
Thanks for creating Hatch bell foundry, Nortonius!
Wikipedia editor TheLongTone just reviewed your page, and wrote this note for you:
I'll pass this as OK, even though it makes no metion at all of K-pop or football.
To reply, leave a comment on TheLongTone's talk page.
Learn more about page curation.
Speedy deletion nomination of Joseph Hatch (disambiguation)
A tag has been placed on Joseph Hatch (disambiguation) requesting that it be speedily deleted from Wikipedia. This has been done under section G6 of the criteria for speedy deletion, because it is an orphaned disambiguation page which either
- disambiguates two or fewer extant Wikipedia pages and whose title ends in "(disambiguation)" (i.e., there is a primary topic); or
- disambiguates no (zero) extant Wikipedia pages, regardless of its title.
Under the criteria for speedy deletion, such pages may be deleted at any time. Please see the disambiguation page guidelines for more information.
If you think this page should not be deleted for this reason, you may contest the nomination by visiting the page and clicking the button labelled "Click here to contest this speedy deletion". This will give you the opportunity to explain why you believe the page should not be deleted. However, be aware that once a page is tagged for speedy deletion, it may be removed without delay. Please do not remove the speedy deletion tag from the page yourself, but do not hesitate to add information in line with Wikipedia's policies and guidelines. PamD 07:12, 5 June 2015 (UTC)
- This dab page isn't necessary, and wouldn't actually have helped anyone looking for "Jospeh Hatch" by searching on his name. I've added a hatnote to Joseph Hatch, which is what is needed here to point people to the bellfounder of the same name. Thanks. PamD 07:22, 5 June 2015 (UTC)
- Yes thank you, that only occurred to me after I created the dab! But by then I'd done it, and I steamed on after other details; so I've been pretty much expecting it to be deleted – thanks for adding the hatnote, which I only wondered about, was it lazy of me not to tag the dab for speedy delete myself? Sorry if it was... Cheers. Nortonius (talk) 10:27, 5 June 2015 (UTC)
- Hello Dudley, great, I'll do my best! By the way, I meant to think more on your ideas of monastic reform posted on the talk page for Reculver, but I've been rather distracted, sorry about that. Nortonius (talk) 19:19, 30 June 2015 (UTC)
Change from announced time table for the Arbitration enforcement arbitration case
You are receiving this message either because you are a party to the Arbitration enforcement arbitration case, because you have commented in the case request, or the AN or AE discussions leading to this arbitration case, or because you have specifically opted in to receiving these messages. Unless you are a party to this arbitration case, you may opt out of receiving further messages at Wikipedia:Arbitration/Requests/Case/Arbitration enforcement/Notification list. The drafters of the Arbitration enforcement arbitration case have published a revised timetable for the case, which changes what you may have been told when the case was opened. The dates have been revised as follows: the Evidence phase will close 5 July 2015, one week earlier than originally scheduled; the Workshop phase will close 26 July 2015, one week later than originally scheduled; the Proposed decision is scheduled to be posted 9 August 2015, two weeks later than originally scheduled. Thank you. On behalf of the arbitration clerks, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 07:58, 1 July 2015 (UTC)