User talk:Thew Morte
Solomon and the list of occultists
- Solomon is a king of Ancient Israel and Judah.
- Both regions are described as historical reasons.
- Solomon thus qualifies as a historical figure.
- Further, the Solomon article is part of Wikipedia:WikiProject Biography, which deals only with real people.
- Per the intro to the list: "Since this subject has attracted hoaxes, folklore, and tall tales, the inclusion of historical persons is limited based on considerations of accepted historical fact."
- A legend says that Solomon was aided by demons.
- Legends are not accepted historical fact.
a legend? I would like to see you go to any arab country and call it that. but also notice i put "king said to be the builder of the first temple with the help of demons" I reconized kind and put said by that.You can not prove solomon as a real person anymore or less then I can prove he built the temple with the help of demons. --Thew Morte (talk) 02:41, 31 July 2008 (UTC)