- Welcome, and thank you for experimenting with Wikipedia. Your test worked, and it has been reverted or removed. Please take a look at the welcome page to learn more about contributing to this encyclopedia. If you would like to experiment further, please use the sandbox. Thank you. --Kukini háblame aquí 14:53, 11 June 2008 (UTC)
Hi. I have some concern. I noticed that you remove qualification legends I posted in every section. I always remind you to place Q for those who qualified for the next round. Refer to the manual about qualification rules WP:OLYMOSNAT, so that it's easy to identify those who did not advance and those who made it to the next rounds. Thank you, and I hope you understand. --Raymarcbadz (talk) 16:12, 2 August 2012 (UTC) I deleted them because when someone was in final it is logical that he advanced there from semifinal so these letters shoudn't be there because they are redundant information.
- But how about rowing? I don't even know who made it. These results are different from swimming or other sports. Redundant information is considered a wrong reason. It's important that you should know the list of those who qualified, and those who did not. To lessen confusion, it's important that you place the legend of those who advanced into the next round. Most countries have qualification legends in the results, and I'm sure many users followed the guidelines carefully. You have to read the manual and guidelines again about the qualification rules. Have you already read it? I hope you did not ignore the manual. --Raymarcbadz (talk) 16:39, 2 August 2012 (UTC)
- Ok, the thing is that when you put Q - the person advanced for another section - it should be deleted after that another section, so you can put Q in Rowing when someone advance from semifinal to final and delete the Q after there are final results. When there are final results in Rowing it isn't important that it was final A or B the most important is the place which athletes achieved.
- Moreover, when rowing is a finished event you can't write SFA/B because it is known that these athletes were in SF A or SF B.
Hi, I noticed that you removed the qualification legend in the athletics, and then placed the overall standing. Justify please. I placed the legend before, and then when I checked it just now, you just refer the ranking as overall more than the heats, and then discard the rules from WP:OLYMOSNAT. Have you read the manual again? I think you just ignore it, and administering the whole article. Basement12, can you explain to him please? Thank you.
Here's the reason behind the concern.
Regarding this edit: ranks for athletics should be given within heats not overall (this is different to what we do for swimming) as qualifiers for latter rounds are decided by the fastest 'X' finishers in each heat. Thanks - Basement12 (T.C) 10:54, 4 August 2012 (UTC)
I don't have to read anything, some rules are just stupid, when there are STANDINGS and there is information that someone was 42nd it means that he/she was 42nd. So till the end of Olympics I do everything my way and you can change everything one day after because than it won't matter. Moreover, this is my country, I am not trolling several hundred Wikipedia websides as you are :/
Hmm. I think you should talk to User:Basement12 because he handles the project, not me. Sorry for your excuse, but give us consideration and respect.
As I see some people don't have a real life and are editing a few hundred websides every day :) I won't delete anything anymore I will only add results and if you think that they are wrong correct them. But, please, don't add information about qualification to the final when someone is already after the final.
That's why I put the legend. But I deleted the rules about Q and q. Take note that the ranks in track events are based on athlete's heat only, which are entirely different from swimming.
Please do not introduce incorrect information into articles, as you did to Talk:UEFA Euro 2016 qualifying. Your edits appear to be vandalism and have been reverted. If you believe the information you added was correct, please cite references or sources or discuss the changes on the article's talk page before making them again. If you would like to experiment, use the sandbox. Thank you. Qed237 (talk) 21:15, 4 September 2015 (UTC)
Hi, On wikipedia you should focus on editing and not only to go around on talkpages talking sh*t and make unsupported statement (lying). If you are not here to build the encyclopedia you will be blocked from editing indefinately. Qed237 (talk) 21:20, 4 September 2015 (UTC)
- LOL, dude, chill out, are you attacking everyone who doesn't think like u? What are you afraid of that you deleted my post?
You may be blocked from editing without further warning the next time you make personal attacks on other people. Comment on content, not on fellow editors. Edits like thisis not okay. Qed237 (talk) 23:24, 4 September 2015 (UTC)
- Dude, are you sick or something? I didn't attack anyone!!!! You are attacking me the whole day!
This is your only warning; if you vandalize Wikipedia again, as you did at Talk:UEFA Euro 2016 qualifying, you may be blocked from editing without further notice. Qed237 (talk) 23:25, 4 September 2015 (UTC)
Sick boy, show me where did I vandalize Wikipedia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are vandalizing my site!! There are millions of Wikipedia users and you are the only person who thinks that I am doing something wrong which means that something is wrong with you! Not me.
- You keep on removing my talkpage post where I answer a question and explain. Qed237 (talk) 23:30, 4 September 2015 (UTC)
- You really should go to the doctor. I did it twice only because you removed my writing.
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 13:38, 24 November 2015 (UTC)