Hello, Tomkinsc, and welcome to Wikipedia! Thank you for your contributions; I hope you like the place and decide to stay. We're glad to have you in our community! Here are a few good links for newcomers:
- If you haven't already, drop by the New user log and tell others a bit about yourself.
- Always sign your posts on talk pages! That way, others will know who left which comments. You can sign your post like I did by using 4 tildes (
~~~~), which will leave your username and time you posted the comment.
- The Five Pillars of Wikipedia
- Simplified Ruleset
- How to edit a page
- Editing, policy, conduct, and structure tutorial
- Picture tutorial, which can be very useful later.
- How to write a great article
- Naming conventions
- Manual of Style
- Wikipedia Glossary
- Check out Redwolf24's Bootcamp! Redwolf is a very friendly user, and this page might prove useful to you.
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wikipedian! Though we all make mistakes at some point, here is what Wikipedia is not, which might help you out. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to see the help pages, add a question to the village pump, or ask me. The Community Portal can also be very useful.
P.S. Thanks for adding those images to CueCat, and Happy Holidays!