Please could you help me to upload a photo of Fahadh Faasil on his Wikipedia page???? It is a picture from the internet.. This is a link to the pic...http://www.thehindu.com/features/cinema/second-innings/article2318800.ece Pls reply soon:) — Preceding unsigned comment added by Paru6596 (talk • contribs) 12:44, 7 April 2014 (UTC)
- @Paru6596: The photo in the link you shared is a copyrighted image and such images cannot be used in Wikipedia for a living person. Please see if you can get another image which is not copyrighted by others. -- Xrie (talk) 12:48, 7 April 2014 (UTC)
A barnstar for you!
|The Original Barnstar|
|nice Ashikvinodm (talk) 11:46, 16 July 2014 (UTC)|
The Wikipedia Library needs you!
We hope The Wikipedia Library has been a useful resource for your work. TWL is expanding rapidly and we need your help!
With only a couple hours per week, you can make a big difference for sharing knowledge. Please sign up and help us in one of these ways:
- Account coordinators: help distribute free research access
- Partner coordinators: seek new donations from partners
- Communications coordinators: share updates in blogs, social media, newsletters and notices
- Technical coordinators: advise on building tools to support the library's work
- Outreach coordinators: connect to university libraries, archives, and other GLAMs
- Research coordinators: run reference services
I will need a help of you
My name is Akhil G Krishnan. I am the CEO of Gekay Job Solutions . So i will created an article in wikipedia but it is deleted. So please help me to create an article about my company. with regards, Akhil G KrishnanAkhilgkrishnanmnr (talk) 14:56, 13 August 2015 (UTC)
- Not every company can have a page on Wikipedia. For that, a company will have to be notable. And even if the company is notable, you cannot create an article about the company since you are the CEO of the company. That will amount to conflict of interest as per the Wikipedia clauses. -- Xrie (talk) 19:26, 13 August 2015 (UTC)
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 17:30, 23 November 2015 (UTC)
A barnstar for you!
|The Writer's Barnstar|
|Thank you for creating multiple articles related to Indian gallantry awards winner soldiers... Vyom25 (talk) 16:58, 6 June 2016 (UTC)|