(Redirected from Usman (disambiguation))
Usman may refer to:
- Usman, alternative spelling of Osman, a name of Arabic origin
- Kamaru Usman, a mixed martial artist in the Ultimate Fighting Championship
- Usman Janatin, a national hero of Indonesia
- Usman, alternative name of Vezman, a village in Kurdistan Province, Iran
- Usman Urban Settlement, a municipal formation which Usman Town Under District Jurisdiction in Usmansky District of Lipetsk Oblast, Russia is incorporated as
- Usman, Russia, a town in Lipetsk Oblast, Russia
- Usman River, a river in Russia; left tributary of the Voronezh River
- Osman (disambiguation)
- Uthman (name)
- Ottoman Empire, also known as Osmanli, Empire of Osman (modern-day Turkey)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Usman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.