|Full name||Víctor Jesús Alfredo Loyola Pando|
|Date of birth||22 September 1981|
|Place of birth||Santiago, Chile|
|Height||1.82 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Goalkeeper / Forward|
|2001||→ Unión Española (loan)||15||(0)|
|2007||→ Audax Italiano (loan)||7||(0)|
|2010||→ Cobreloa (loan)||4||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
In 2006, Loyola signed for Santiago Morning. On 25 November 2009, in the last minute of the Clausura away fixture against Audax Italiano (where he had previously played on loan), he scored through a header in an eventual 1–2 loss and semi-finals qualification on the away goals rule, after having been brought on as a substitute forward by manager Juan Antonio Pizzi.
Santiago Morning also loaned Loyola to Cobreloa. On 22 May 2011, back with the latter but now as a goalkeeper, he netted his team's goal in a 1–1 Apertura home draw precisely against the former, in another injury-time header. On 15 June, in a friendly with former side Colo-Colo, his individual effort was the game's first goal in a 2–1 win, and he also announced his intention to spend the following Clausura entirely as a forward; on 10 July, for the Copa Chile, the forward scored his second goal since being fully reconverted by manager Fernando Díaz, in a 1–1 draw at Unión San Felipe.
Loyola retired midway through 2012 at the age of 31, due to numerous back problems.
- "Con gol de cabeza de su arquero, Santiago Morning se metió en semifinales" [With header from their goalie, Santiago Morning reached semi-finals] (in Spanish). El Mercurio. 25 November 2009. Retrieved 8 March 2016.
- "Santiago Morning empató en la agonía con Cobreloa con gol del arquero Loyola" [Agonizing draw for Santiago Morning with Cobreloa with goal by goalie Loyola] (in Spanish). Radio Cooperativa. 22 May 2011. Retrieved 9 March 2016.
- "Un portero chileno cumplirá su sueño de ser delantero" [Chilean goalkeeper will fulfill dream of being a forward] (in Spanish). Marca. 11 June 2011. Retrieved 9 March 2016.
- "Víctor Loyola y su gol en amistoso ante Colo Colo: "Fue un golazo"" [Víctor Loyola and his goal in friendly against Colo Colo: "It was a wonder goal"] (in Spanish). La Tercera. 15 June 2011. Retrieved 8 March 2016.
- "Víctor Loyola vuelve a anotar como delantero en Copa Chile" [Víctor Loyola scores again as forward in Chilean Cup] (in Spanish). La Tercera. 10 July 2011. Retrieved 9 March 2016.