From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from V-Day)
V-Day may refer to:
- V-Day (movement), the global movement to end violence against women and girls
- V-Day, a political campaign in Italy organized by Beppe Grillo
- Valentine's Day
- Victory Day, public holidays in various countries commemorating victories in important battles or wars
- Victory Day, the day an operation successfully concludes, see military designation of days and hours
- 'V-Day', a song by The Wildhearts on their second studio album proper, P.H.U.Q.
- V-E Day or Victory in Europe Day, the public holiday celebrated in May 1945 to mark the end of World War II in Europe
- V-J Day or Victory over Japan Day, the day on which the surrender of Japan occurred, effectively ending World War II, and subsequent anniversaries of that event
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title V Day.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.