V. P. Seemandini
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (January 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|V. P. Seemandini
വി. പി. സീമന്തിനി
V.P.Seemandini at International Women's Day Celebration
|Born||19 May 1951
Thrissur District, India
|Employer||M/s Sukumaran & Usha|
Seemandini is currently serving as the President of Kerala Federation of Women Lawyers and was the President of All India Federation of Women Lawyers and founder member of the federation. Seemandini was born in Thrissur district, Kerala, India. She enrolled as an advocate in 1976.She is mainly practicing in Constitutional matters. She is legal adviser to many of the educational institutions in Kerala and Bangalore. She was designated as the Senior Advocate of High Court of Kerala in 2006 . Seemandini is the secretary of Sree Narayana Sevika Samajam, a nursing home for the elderly and an orphanage and President of Sree Dharma Paripalana Yogam, Pachalam branch.
- "Judge calls for reform in legal education". The Hindu.
- "Kerala State Legal Services Authority". kelsa.gov.in.
- "National Conference". tnfwl.com.
- "All India Federation of Women Lawyers". indianwomenlawyers.com.
- "President to inaugurate women lawyers' meet". The Hindu.
- "President to inaugurate Women Lawyers' national conference". Hindustan Times.
- "'Women in legislature will ensure gender-sensitive policies'". The Hindu.
- "Mathrubhumi English News Online - Latest News Kerala India World. NRI,Movies,Sports,Business". mathrubhumi.com.
- "Ernakulam District News, Local News,എറണാകുളം , ,എസ്.എന്.ഡി.പി. യോഗം പച്ചാളം ശാഖാ വാര്ഷികം ,Kerala - Mathrubhumi". mathrubhumi.com.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to V. P. Seemandini.|
|This Indian law-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|