Virendra Nath Misra (born January 9, 1935) is an Indian archaeologist. He graduated from University of Pune. He is noted for his research into the Indus Valley Civilization.
- 1965. V. N. Misra and M. S. Mate (eds.). Indian Prehistory: 1964. Pune: Deccan College.
- 1965. V. N. Misra. Pre and Proto-history of the Berach Basin, South Rajasthan. Poona : Deccan College.
- 1967. J. R. Lukacs, V. N. Misra, and K. A. R. Kennedy. Bagor and Tilwara: Late Mesolithic Cultures of Northwest India. Vol. I: The Human Skeletal Remains. Poona: Deccan College.
- 1978. V. N. Misra, Y. Mathpal and M. Nagar. Prehistoric Man and his Art at Bhimbetka, Central India. Poona.
- 1985. V. N. Misra and Peter Bellwood (eds.). Recent Advances in Indo-Pacific Prehistory. Delhi: Oxford-IBH.
- 1992. V. N. Misra (ed.) Indus Civilization, a special Number of the Eastern Anthropologist. Lucknow: Ethnographic & Folk Culture Society.
- 2009. V. N. Misra and A. K. Kanungo (eds). Dr. Swarajya Prakash Gupta: An Academic and Human Profile. Indian Society for Prehistoric and Quaternary Studies. ISBN 978-81-908330-0-4.