From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from VAMP Regimen)
VAMP chemotherapy can refer to any of :
- Vincristine for 4 days, doxorubicin (Adriamycin) for 4 days and methylprednisolone for 5 days per cycle. e.g. for kidney disease. - With the addition of cyclophosphamide this becomes C-VAMP.
- Vincristine, doxorubicin (Adriamycin), methotrexate and prednisone used in combination with radiation therapy for the treatment of low-risk childhood Hodgkin lymphoma.
- Vincristine, amethopterin, 6-mercaptopurine, and prednisone for leukemia.
- VAMP/C-VAMP infusional chemotherapy as induction treatment for previously untreated multiple myeloma doi=10.1016/0959-8049(95)96048-I
- http://jco.ascopubs.org/content/25/3/332.full Final Results of a Prospective Clinical Trial With VAMP and Low-Dose Involved-Field Radiation for Children With Low-Risk Hodgkin's Disease. 2007
- "VAMP and low-dose, involved-field radiation for children and adolescents with favorable, early-stage Hodgkin's disease: results of a prospective clinical trial". J. Clin. Oncol. 20 (14): 3081–7. July 2002. doi:10.1200/jco.2002.12.101. PMID 12118021.
- http://cancerres.aacrjournals.org/content/25/9_Part_1/1553.full.pdf Summary of Informal Discussion on the Effects of Chemotherapy on the Kinetics of Leukemic Cell Behavior. 1965
|This medical treatment–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This antineoplastic or immunomodulatory drug article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|