|Look up VBA in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
VBA may refer to:
- Visual Basic for Applications, the application edition of Microsoft's Visual Basic programming language
- VisualBoyAdvance, an emulator for the Nintendo Game Boy Advance handheld video game system
- Veterans Benefits Administration, an organizational element of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Veterans Benevolent Association, an early gay-interest organization founded by World War II veterans
- Vietnam Basketball Association, a professional men's basketball league in Vietnam
- Virginia Bar Association, a US voluntary organization of Virginia lawyers
- Vojnobezbednosna Agencija, the Military Security Agency of Serbia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title VBA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.