From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
VBR may refer to:
- Variable bitrate, in telecommunications and computing, a non-constant sound or video encoding bitrate
- Volume boot record, in computer disks, a type of boot sector that contains code for bootstrapping programs
- Vouch by Reference, a standard way for email certification providers to vouch for outbound email sent by others
- Reverse breakdown voltage, a diode characteristic in electronics
- VBR-Belgium PDW, a prototype personal defense weapon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title VBR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.