From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
VCL may refer to:
- Vampire Cheerleaders
- Vickers-Carden-Loyd tankette, a British tankette
- Vinculin, a mammal protein
- Virus Creation Laboratory, an MS-DOS program designed to create computer viruses
- Visual Component Library, a programming library for Delphi and C++Builder
- Visual Components Library, not to be confused with the above, an internal part of OpenOffice.org and LibreOffice
- Varnish Configuation Language, a domain-specific language used for configuring the Varnish HTTP accelerator
- Voluntary Collective Licensing, a theoretical solution for software piracy
- Voluntary Committee of Lawyers, a former organization to repeal prohibition of alcohol in the United States
- Video Coding Layer, a layer in H.264/AVC and HEVC that contains coded video data which is wraped under NAL for transmission.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.