From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
VCL may refer to:
- Vaish college of law
- Vampire Cheerleaders
- Varnish Configuration Language, a domain-specific language used for configuring the Varnish HTTP accelerator
- Voluntary Collective Licensing, a theoretical solution for software piracy
- Vickers-Carden-Loyd tankette, a British tankette
- Video Coding Layer, a layer in H.264/AVC and HEVC that contains coded video data which is wraped under NAL for transmission.
- Vinculin, a mammal protein
- Virus Creation Laboratory, an MS-DOS program designed to create computer viruses
- Visual Component Library, a programming library for Delphi and C++Builder
- Visual Components Library, an internal part of OpenOffice.org and LibreOffice, not to be confused with the Visual Component Library
- Voluntary Committee of Lawyers, a former organization to repeal prohibition of alcohol in the United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title VCL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.