Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ved in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
VED or Ved may refer to:
- Vehicle Excise Duty, paid to acquire a vehicle licence in UK
- Vedas, a Hindu religious text
- Vacuum Erection Device, a treatment for erectile dysfunction
- Visual Enunciation Display, a Telecommunications device for the deaf
- Ved, a character from The Tribe
- Ved (mythology)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title VED.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.