From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up VMD in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
VMD may refer to:
- Vector meson dominance, in physics a model describing the hadron photoproduction process
- Versatile Multilayer Disc, a discontinued high-capacity optical disc technology
- The academic degree bestowed upon a Veterinary Medical Doctor or (colloquially) a veterinarian by a University—e.g. 'Jane Smith, VMD.'
- The VMD degree (Veterinariae Medicinae Doctoris) is the equivalent of the DVM degree conferred by The University of Pennsylvania
- Veterinary Medicines Directorate, a UK government agency regulating veterinary medicines
- Victoria Machinery Depot, a western Canadian shipyard and heavy equipment manufacturer
- Visual Molecular Dynamics, a molecular modelling and visualization computer program
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title VMD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.