Jump to navigation Jump to search
VOM or Vom may refer to:
- VOM = Volt-Ohm-Milliammeter, another name for a multimeter
- Voice of the Martyrs, a group of Christian organizations devoted to raising awareness of persecutions of Christians around the world
- VOM (punk rock band)
- Veil of Maya, an American deathcore band
- Vom, a fictional character in the science fiction novel Bloodhype by Alan Dean Foster
- An abbreviation of vomit
- The vomitorium of a theater
- A German word, the contraction of von dem, meaning "from the", sometimes used in names. See von.
- A Variable-order Markov model
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title VOM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.