From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
VOM or Vom may refer to:
- VOM = Volt-Ohm-Milliammeter, another name for a multimeter
- Voice of the Martyrs, a group of Christian organizations devoted to raising awareness of persecutions of Christians around the world
- VOM (punk rock band)
- Veil of Maya, an American deathcore band
- Vom, a fictional character in the science fiction novel Bloodhype by Alan Dean Foster
- An abbreviation of vomit
- The vomitorium of a theater
- A German word, the contraction of von dem, meaning "from the", sometimes used in names. See von.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title VOM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.