Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up VPN in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A VPN is a virtual private network.
VPN may also refer to:
- Public Against Violence (Slovak: Verejnosť proti násiliu), a former political movement in Slovakia
- Ventral posterior nucleus, part of the brain
- Vickers Pyramid Number, a rating of the Vickers hardness test better known by the ISO acronym HV
- Vietnam People's Navy, part of the Vietnam People's Army
- Violence Prevention Network, a German NGO, active in extremism prevention and deradicalisation
- Virtual private number, stored in a page table
- Vopnafjörður Airport, Iceland (IATA code VPN)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title VPN.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.