From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
VRS may refer to:
- vara: a unit of length formerly used in Spain and Portugal
- Variable Reluctance Sensor
- Verkehrsverbund Rhein-Sieg: a transport association servicing the Cologne metropolitan area in Germany
- Vermont Rail System
- Vertical Reality Simulations, a company that produces payware military addons for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 and Microsoft Flight Simulator X, such as the VRS F/A-18E.
- an alternate abbreviation for Versus: (Vrs.)
- Video Relay Service: a telecommunication service that allows deaf, hard of hearing and speech-impaired individuals to communicate over a videophone (or other videotelecommunication systems such as video-enabled mobile phones) with hearing people via a sign language interpreter
- Virtual Reference Station: uses the RTK solutions from the Trimble RTKNet software to provide high-accuracy, real-time kinematic (RTK) GPS positioning for wider areas
- Virtual Rendering System: a C++ library for the construction of interactive 3D applications.
- Virginia Retirement System: a large pension fund which covers most state and local government employees in the U.S. state of Virginia.
- Visual RPG Studio: a 2D game engine for MS Windows systems.
- Voice Recognition Software
- Vojska Republike Srpske: the Army of Republika Srpska
- Voluntary Retirement Scheme: a Golden handshake scheme offered to employees in India in return for their voluntary retirement.
- Vortex Ring State: an undesirable aerodynamic condition
- vRS: a name given to the sporting Škoda Octavia and Fabia
- Visibility Rating Scale - A scale developed by Safe Reflections to evaluate the use of reflective on clothing.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title VRS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.