|Birth name||Samir Ghising|
|Also known as||VTEN|
|Born||May 5, 1996|
|Genres||Rap, Hip hop (known as NepHop)|
Born in Rautahat, Samir moved to Kathmandu with his Uncle and started painting Thanka. Thanka is a Tibetan painting made on cotton. Samir pursued his high school in Kathmandu. Samir in his many interviews has described himself getting passionate about rapping as he was doing job of painting Thankas. He further goes on saying that he had difficulties juggling between doing his regular job and rapping. Samir has described that he spent most of his pre-fame days living with his friends and writing rap.
As he discovered his talent in rapping, Samir Ghising made his way to the rap industry by impressing many people. His songs are applauded for being realistic and having ability to relate with the struggle of the young people. Moreover he is applauded for having ability to express his feelings in a exceptional way through his songs. 
- South Korea
- Sikkim (India)
- Kalimpong (India)
- Hong Kong
- SHARMA, SUPRIYA. "Rapper VTEN: Good influence or bad?". My Republica.
- Adhikari, Rojita (13 January 2020). "'No debate, no democracy': journalists in Nepal fight new threat to press freedom" – via www.theguardian.com.
- Budhathoki, Arun; Gutierrez, Natashya (26 February 2019). "Here's What Hip-Hop Looks Like in One of the World's Poorest Countries".
- Diplomat, Arun Budhathoki, The. "Beats in the Himalayas: The Rise of Nepali Hip Hop". The Diplomat.
- "कम्युनिस्टका 'जनवादी गीत' भन्दा कम छैनन् र्याप गीत".
- "कोरियाको होङ्ग्देमा हुने डान्स पार्टीमा र्यापर भिटेन र गिरीशकाे र्यापले तताउने". संसार ब्युझाउने हाम्रो अभियान ! हरेक दिन नयाँ !!. 8 September 2018.
|This article on a Nepalese singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|