From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Vada or Vayda may refer to:
- Gunnar Vada (born 1927), Norwegian politician
- Vada Chennai (born 1975), Indian film director
- Vada Nobles, American record producer
- Vada Pinson (1938–1995), American baseball player
- Vada Sultenfuss, fictional character in the 1991 film My Girl
- Vada (food), a fritter-type snack from south India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vada.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.