Vada or Vayda may refer to:
- Gunnar Vada (born 1927), Norwegian politician
- Vada Nobles, American record producer
- Vada Pinson (1938–1995), American baseball player
- Vada Sultenfuss, fictional character in the 1991 film My Girl
- Caput Vada, Tunisia
- Vada Agaram, Chennai, India
- Vada, Palghar, India
- Vada, Missouri, a community in the United States
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vada.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.