From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up vademecum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vademecum may refer to:
- Vade mecum, Latin phrase for a handbook
- Vademecum, the Association Guide for Via Francigena, an ancient road between Rome and Canterbury
- Vademecum for Confessors, handbook released by the Vatican. See Religious views on birth control.
- "Vademecum skauta", song on the 1982 album Lady Pank.
- Vademecum, the brand of oral healthcare products including toothpaste and mouthwash
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vademecum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.