Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up vae in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vae, VAE or Vaé may refer to
- Vae (name),a musician from China
- Vae caecis ducentibus! Vae caecis sequentibus!, Latin for "woe to the blind that lead, woe to the blind that follow", Augustine of Hippo, Contra epistulam parmeniani Libri tres, Lib. III, 4:24, cited by Blaise Pascal in his Lettres provinciales, Onzième lettre "Aux pères jésuites".
- Variational autoencoder, Machine learning model.
- Vae victis, Latin for "woe to the vanquished"
- Vae Victis (album) by Signal Aout 42
- Vae Solis, debut album by Scorn
- VAE Nortrak North America, Inc., a manufacturer of railroad track components
- Validation des Acquis de l'Experience, a procedure of granting degrees based on work experience in France
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vae.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.