Jump to navigation Jump to search
Vajrasana (Sanskrit for "diamond seat" or "diamond throne") may refer to:
- The Vajrasana, Bodh Gaya in Bodh Gaya, India where Gautama Buddha achieved enlightenment
- Vajrasana monastery, an alias of the Mahabodhi temple at Bodh Gaya
- Vajrasana (temple), a style of temple architecture that originated from the Vajrasana monastery
- the Vajraparyaṅka posture adopted by Gautama Buddha prior to his enlightenment
- Vajrasana (yoga), an asana in yoga
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vajrasana.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.