Valentina Bellè (born 16 April 1992) is an Italian actress.
Born in Verona, as a child she showed interest in art and studied acting. After finishing high school, Valentina worked as a model, taking part in fashion shows and photo shoots.
In 2012, at the age of 19, she spent four months in New York City and attended the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute to undertake acting classes. In 2013, Bellè tried to enter the Centro Sperimentale di Cinematografia in Rome, where she was refused. From there, she left for London to learn English and at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, but received a call from the CSC from Rome: one of the girls accepted at the Centro Sperimentale had refused the seat, so Valentina took her place.
Upon graduation from the CSC, she received her first and most important television role as Lucrezia Tornabuoni in the TV series Medici: Masters of Florence. While she became well-known on the silver screen for her performances in movies like Wondrous Boccaccio and Rainbow: A Private Affair, both directed by the Taviani brothers.
- Caccia al Re – La narcotici TV series (2015)
- Medici: Masters of Florence TV series (2016)
- Genius TV series, episodes 2x09 and 2x10 (2018)
- Mazzoleni, Clara (17 April 2017). "Valentina Bellè si racconta: «A New York ho rubato il coraggio di essere normale»". Rolling Stone (in Italian). Luciano Bernardini De Pace Editore S.r.l. Retrieved 5 October 2018.
- Tamberlich, Nicoletta (11 May 2018). "Picasso, il genio con il volto di Antonio Banderas". Ansa.it. Retrieved 5 October 2018.