Valentina Bellè (born 16 April 1992) is an Italian actress.
Born in Verona, as a child she showed interest in art and studied acting. After finishing high school, Valentina worked as a model, taking part in fashion shows and photo shoots.
In 2012, at the age of 19, she spent four months in New York City and attended the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute to undertake acting classes. In 2013, Bellè tried to enter the Centro Sperimentale di Cinematografia in Rome, where she is refused. She then leaves for London to learn British English and tries to enter the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, but received a call from the CSC from Rome: one of the girls accepted at the Centro Sperimentale had refused the seat, so Valentina took her place.
Once she graduated from the CSC, she got her first parts in the world of television. Her most important television role is the one of Lucrezia Tornabuoni in the TV series Medici: Masters of Florence, while she became well-known on the silver screen for her performances in movies like Wondrous Boccaccio and Rainbow: A Private Affair, both directed by the Taviani brothers.
- Caccia al Re – La narcotici TV series (2015)
- Medici: Masters of Florence TV series (2016)
- Genius TV series, episodes 2x09 and 2x10 (2018)
- "Valentina Bellè si racconta: «A New York ho rubato il coraggio di essere normale»". Rolling Stone. 17 April 2017. Retrieved 5 October 2018.
- "Picasso, il genio con il volto di Antonio Banderas". Ansa.it. 11 May 2018. Retrieved 5 October 2018.