Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Vallejo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vallejo may refer to:
- Vallejo, California, United States, named after Mariano Guadalupe Vallejo
- Vallejo Estate, Sonoma, California, a house and grounds on the National Register of Historic Places
- Vallejo Flour Mill, Fremont, California, a California Historical Landmark
- Estadio de Vallejo, Valencia, Spain, a now closed stadium
- Metro Vallejo (Spanish: Estación Vallejo), a station along Line 6 of the Mexico City Metro
- USS Vallejo, several ships of the United States Navy
- Vallejo (ferry), an 1879 houseboat and former ferry
- Vallejo (surname), including a list of people with the name
- Vallejo (band), a rock band based in Austin, Texas
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vallejo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.