Vallivue School District
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Vallivue School District is a school district in Idaho. It is mostly based in Caldwell and Nampa, with locations in Canyon County. The Vallivue boundaries go as far as the Snake River. The Vallivue district boundaries border Middleton School District to the north, Nampa School District to the south, Caldwell School District to the northwest, and West Ada School District to the east.
Vallivue School District had its early beginnings as thirteen rural schoolhouses scattered throughout the countryside in Canyon County. These schoolhouses housed students from Kindergarten to 8th grade. In 1961 the school boards came together to form Vallivue School District
List of schools
- Birch Elementary (Birch)
- Desert Springs Elementary (Desert)
- Central Canyon Elementary (Central)
- East Canyon Elementary (East)
- Lakevue Elementary (Open fall of 2008)
- West Canyon Elementary (West)
- Sage Valley Middle School (Sage)
- Vallivue Middle School (The middle school)
- Rivervue Middle School - Alternative
- Vallivue High School (the high school)
- Vallivue Academy (alternative high school)
- Ridgevue High School (Opening in 2016)
Vallivue also has one charter school, Thomas Jefferson Charter School, in their district. Vallivue also has a virtual school, serving K-12.
All of the schools are located in Caldwell except for Sage Valley Middle School, Birch Elementary, Desert Springs Elementary, and East Canyon Elementary which are located in Nampa. The district office is in Caldwell as well.
|This Idaho school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|