From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Valuation (mathematics))
|Look up valuation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Valuation may refer to:
- Valuation (finance), the determination of the economic value of an asset or liability
- A distinction between real prices and ideal prices in Marxist theory.
- The term valuation function is often used as a synonym to utility function.
- The sociology of valuation also takes economic valuation practices as an object of study.
- Valuation (ethics), the determination of the ethic or philosophic value of an object
- For personal valuation, see dignity
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Valuation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.