Van Nuys (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Van Nuys is a neighborhood in the San Fernando Valley of the city of Los Angeles, California.
Van Nuys may also refer to:
- Van Nuys Blvd. (film), a 1979 American comedy
- "Van Nuys", an episode of Law & Order: LA, an American TV series
- "Van Nuys", an episode of American TV series Weeds
- "Van Nuys", a song on the 2007 album The Heroin Diaries Soundtrack by Sixx:A.M.
- Edgar Van Nuys Allen (1900–1961), American doctor
- Frederick Van Nuys (1874–1944), United States Senator
- Isaac Newton Van Nuys (1836–1912), American businessman, farmer and rancher
- James Van Nuys, American artist who created statues for Rapid City, South Dakota
- Joan van Nuys, (1929–2000), American author
- Laura Bower Van Nuys, author of the memoir that was the basis of the 1968 Disney film The One and Only, Genuine, Original Family Band
- Van Nuys Jane Doe, an unidentified murder victim found in 1987 in Van Nuys
- Bethany Van Nuys, a character in the American TV series Mad Men
- Patricia Van Nuys, character played by Dorothy Gish in the 1920 American silent film Flying Pat
- Robert Van Nuys, character played by James Rennie in the 1920 American silent film Flying Pat'
- Van Nuys, a neighborhood of San Fernando Valley in Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Van Nuys Boulevard, a major arterial road through the central San Fernando Valley
- Van Nuys, Indiana, an unincorporated community in Henry County, Indiana, U.S.
- Van Nuys Farm, a historic home and farm in Johnson County, Indiana, U.S.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Van Nuys.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.