From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Van Rensselaer may refer to:
- Van Rensselaer family, a prominent Dutch American family
- Van Rensselaer (surname), a surname (including a list of people with the name)
- Van Rensselaer Island, an island in the Hudson River opposite the city of Albany, New York, United States
- Van Rensselaer Lower Manor House, Claverack, New York, United States
- Van Rensselaer Hall, a dormitory for women at Drexel University
- Martha Van Rensselaer Hall, a building of Cornell University College of Human Ecology
- Van Rensselaer Richmond (1812–1883), New York civil engineer and politician
- Rensselaer (disambiguation)
- Van Rensselaer's Regiment
- Edgar Van Ranseleer, a character in Archie Bunker's Place
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Van Rensselaer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.