From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up vana, vâna, vanā, vână, or väna in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up vaňa, Váňa, or vaṇa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vana may refer to the following :
- Vana, Gujarat, a village on Saraushtra peninsula, western India
- Vana State, a former princely state whose seat was in Vana, Gujarat
- Vana, Iran, a village in Mazandaran Province, Iran
Fiction and mythology
- Vána, a fictional character from J. R. R. Tolkien's legendarium
- The Vanir, a family of gods in Norse mythology
- The Hawaiian name for the sea urchin (also spelled as wana)
- Van or Vana, meaning Forest in Sanskrit, Hindi and many Indian languages, giving rise to terms like Vana Parva (the Episode of Forest) in the epic Ramayana
- D-alanine—(R)-lactate ligase, an enzyme
- Váňa, a Czech surname
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vana.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.