From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Vangelis is a common Greek name, deriving from Evángelos (Ευάγγελος).
It may refer to:
- Vangelis Papathanassíou is a Greek composer of new age and electronic music, Probably the most famous Vangelis.
- Lambros Vangelis (born 1982), Greek football midfielder
- Vangelis Alexandris, basketball coach and retired player
- Vangelis Georgiou (born 1988), Greek football left winger/back
- Vangelis Kazan (1930s–2008), Greek character actor
- Vangelis Meimarakis (born 1953), Greek lawyer and politician
- Vangelis Moras (born 1981), Greek football centre back
- Vangelis Ploios (born 1937), Greek theatrical, film and television actor
- Vangelis Sklavos (born 1977), Greek basketball player
- Vangelis Vlachos (born 1962), Greek football midfielder
- Vangelis (wrestler) (born 1981), the ring name of a Mexican professional wrestler
- 6354 Vangelis, a main-belt asteroid
- Ase ta oneira, Vangeli (Stop dreaming, Vangelis) by Dimitris Mitropanos
- O Vangelis tis mamis (The midwife's Vangelis) by Rita Abatzi
- Vangelis kapetanios (Captain Vangelis) by Chronis Aidonidis
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vangelis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.