From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Vanna may refer to:
- Vanna, a female first name
- Vanna Bonta, an American novelist, poet and film actress
- Vanna Brosio (1943–2010), Italian singer, television personality, and journalist
- Vanna Rosenberg, a Swedish singer and actress
- Vanna Vanni (1920–1998), Italian film actress
- Vanna White, American television personality
- Vanna (singer), a Croatian singer whose real name is Ivana Ranilović-Vrdoljak
- Duong Vanna, a Cambodian politician
- Lisa De Vanna, an Australian footballer
- Nina Vanna, a Russian-born British film actress
- Vanna (Troms) (also known as Vannøya), an island in Karlsøy municipality, Troms county, Norway
- Vanna (band), a post-hardcore band from Boston, Massachusetts, USA
- Vanna (finance), in Quantitative Finance, a second order derivative of an option pricing function versus the underlying spot price and volatility.
- Vanna Vanna Pookkal, a 1992 Indian Tamil film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vanna.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.