|Look up vapors or vapours in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vapors (or vapours) may refer to:
- Vapor, a gaseous phase of matter
- Vapours (disease), an archaic term for certain mental and/or physical illnesses
- The Vapors, an English new-wave/power pop band
- "Vapors" (seaQuest DSV), a second-season episode of seaQuest DSV
- "Vapors" (song), a 1988 hip-hop song by Biz Markie, covered by Snoop Dogg
- "The Vapours", song on rock concept album The Philosophy of Velocity by Brazil
- Vapours (album), a 2009 album by Islands
- Vapours, single by Nathaniel Willemse
- Vapers, users of electronic cigarettes
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vapors.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.