From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Varak, Fars (وارک - Vārak)
- Varak, Lorestan (وارک - Vārak)
- Varak, Qazvin (ورک - Varak)
- Varak Rud, in Qazvin Province
- Vark, varak or varaka (वरक), a foil composed of a pure metal (typically silver, but gold is also used) which is used for garnishing sweets in South Asian cuisine.
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.