Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up varano in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Varano may refer to:
- Da Varano, Italian noble family
- Federico Varano (born 1995), Italian footballer
- Michele Antonio Varano (born 1951), Italian criminal
- Saint Camilla Battista da Varano
- Giovanni Maria da Varano, last Varano duke of Camerino
- Varano Borghi, comune in Lombardy, Italy
- Varano de' Melegari, comune in Emilia-Romagna, Italy
- Cagnano Varano, comune in Apulia, Italy
- Lago di Varano, lake in Apulia, Italy
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Varano.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.