|Look up varano in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Varano may refer to:
- Da Varano, Italian noble family
- Federico Varano (born 1995), Italian footballer
- Michele Antonio Varano (born 1951), Italian criminal
- Saint Camilla Battista da Varano
- Giovanni Maria da Varano, last Varano duke of Camerino
- Varano Borghi, comune in Lombardy, Italy
- Varano de' Melegari, comune in Emilia-Romagna, Italy
- Cagnano Varano, comune in Apulia, Italy
- Lago di Varano, lake in Apulia, Italy
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Varano.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.