From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up variola in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Variola is a Latin name for smallpox.
Variola may also refer to:
- Variola (fish), a genus of fish
- Variola caprina, the virus that causes goatpox
- Variola porcina, the virus that causes swinepox
- Variola vera, another Latin name for smallpox
- Variola Vera, a 1982 Serbian film about the 1972 Yugoslav smallpox outbreak
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Variola.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.