Varus may refer to:
- Var River or Varus, a river in France
- Stura di Lanzo or Varus, a river in Italy
- Varus deformity, a medical term for the inward angulation of the distal segment of a bone or joint
People with the name
- Saint Varus (died c. AD 307), early Christian martyr, soldier from Egypt
- Publius Attius Varus (died 45 BC), Roman governor of Africa
- Publius Quinctilius Varus (46 BC–AD 9), politician and general of the Roman Empire
- Quinctilius Varus (c. AD 1–27), son of Publius Quinctilius Varus
- Marcus Plancius Varus (1st century AD), politician of the Roman Empire
- Gaius Plancius Varus (1st–2nd century AD), son of Marcus Plancius Varus and politician of the Roman Empire
- Alfenus Varus, 1st-century Roman jurist and possible consul
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Varus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.