Jump to navigation Jump to search
Varus may refer to:
- Var River or Varus, a river in France
- Stura di Lanzo or Varus, a river in Italy
- Varus deformity, a medical term for the inward angulation of the distal segment of a bone or joint
People with the name
- Publius Attius Varus (died 45 BC), Roman governor of Africa
- Publius Quinctilius Varus (46 BC–AD 9), politician and general of the Roman Empire
- Publius Quinctilius Varus the Younger (c. AD 1–27), son of Publius Quinctilius Varus
- Marcus Plancius Varus (1st century AD), politician of the Roman Empire
- Gaius Plancius Varus (1st–2nd century AD), son of Marcus Plancius Varus and politician of the Roman Empire
- Alfenus Varus, 1st-century Roman jurist and possible consul
- Saint Varus (died c. AD 307), early Christian martyr, soldier from Egypt
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Varus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.