From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Vata may refer to:
- Vāta, another name for Vāyu
- A particular Zoroastrian divinity, one half of the pair Vata-Vayu
- Vata, Sanskrit word for the Banyan tree
- A dialect of Lakota Dida
- A brand of mineral water from Pak Ab Sabalan Co
- Vata, Central African Republic
- Vața, a village in Vedea Commune, Argeş County, Romania
- Vața de Jos, a commune in Hunedoara County, Romania, and its village of Vața de Sus
- Vata Matanu Garcia, a former Angolan football striker
- Vata (genus), a genus of ground beetle in the family Carabidae
- Vata pagan uprising, a pagan Hungarian noble in the 11th century
- Vata, collective image of "Vatnik"
- Vata, one of the three elemental substances, or doshas, of Ayurveda
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vata.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.