From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Abraham Vater, a German anatomist
- Ampulla of Vater, an anatomic area named after Abraham Vater
- VACTERL association, sometimes called VATER syndrome, a group of congenital anomalies
- Christian Vater, a German organ and harpsichord builder
- Antoine Vater, a harpsichord builder in France.
- Vater Percussion, an American drumstick and percussion accessory manufacturer
- Vater (album), a Janus album
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vater.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.