Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up vato in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vato (Spanish pronunciation: [ˈbato]) may refer to:
- Vätö, island in the Norrtälje archipelago
- Vätö Church medieval church in Vätö in Stockholm County, Sweden
- Port Vato village at the south coast of the island of Ambrym in Vanuatu
- "Vato" (song), a song by Snoop Dogg
- "Vato", song by Dj Mustard (featuring YG, Jeezy and Que)
- "Vatos", an episode of The Walking Dead
- El Vato television series based on the life of Mexican singer El Dasa
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vato.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.