(Redirected from Vectorization (computer science))
|Look up vectorization in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vectorization may refer to:
- Vectorization (mathematics), a linear transformation which converts a matrix into a column vector.
- Array programming, a style of computer programming where operations are applied to whole arrays instead of individual elements.
- Automatic vectorization, a compiler optimization that transforms loops to vector operations.
- Image tracing, the creation of vector from raster graphics.
- Drug vectorization, to (intra)cellular targeting.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vectorization.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.