From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Veil or similar may mean:
- Veil, an article of clothing
- Veil, a curtain or cloth hanging used in architecture, especially in a temple to separate a public space from a space reserved for the priesthood, or within a mosque to separate worshipers by gender.
Veil or similar may also mean:
- Veil (mycology), in mycology is a part of some fungi
- Veil, a name given to the caul, a membrane sometimes found on the face of a newborn child
- A yeast film similar to flor, developing at the surface of wine in a barrel
- Hans-Jürgen Veil (born 1946), a German wrestler
- Rüdiger Veil (born 1966), a German legal scholar
- Simone Veil (born 1927), a French lawyer and politician
- Theodor Veil (1879-1965), a German architect
- Veil (comics), a mutant in the Marvel Comics universe.
- Veil, a 5 issue mini series by Dark Horse Comics
- Veil, a character in the Battle Arena Toshinden fighting game series
- The Veil, a 1958 American horror/suspense anthology television series
- The Veil (2016 film), a 2016 film directed by Phil Joanou and starring Jessica Alba
- The Veil (upcoming film), an upcoming film directed by Brent Ryan Green
- Veil, a subordinate gateway realm that connects reality with the Black Sun dimension in the 2009 video game Wolfenstein
- Veil (album), a 1993 album by Band of Susans
- The Veils, a UK-based rock band
- Veil, a Korean music group
In other uses
- Veil (cosmetics), used to fixate the makeup and give a finish
- VEIL, an acronym for Video Encoded Invisible Light, a technology for encoding low-bandwidth digital data bitstream in video signal for communication, also used as a Digital Rights Management tool
|Look up veil in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Vejle, a town in Denmark
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Veil.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.